Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Brickwork Specialist
Salary: £75k-£85k + Package & Bonus Scheme
Location: Loughton, Essex
My client currently has an opening for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has experience working for a Brickwork specialist; delivering and working alongside tier-one main contractors to deliver some of London's cutting edge projects and Developments planned for 2020.
My client is a well-established Brickwork specialist who currently has an opening for an experienced and driven Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their diverse and fast-paced commercial team to deliver projects from new build housing (social/private residential), commercial, leisure to complex structural alterations, and the construction of bespoke "specialist" projects incorporating expert finishes for Main Contractors, Private Clients, Local Authorities, Museums and Galleries throughout London!
My client is offering the opportunity to work alongside the countries most prestigious projects across London and the South East.
- Ability to negotiate Contracts
- Overseeing project development and budgets
- Putting together bids to win new business
- Creating benchmarks for project progress and construction team
- Managing the budget and liaising with Commercial team
- Maintaining healthy relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaise with the client with the project schedule and budget
- Look to strategically improve procedures by reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Nurture and train Quantity Surveying team
- Great Commercial knowledge
- Brickwork experience or background
- Ability to liaise with current and future clients
- A strong amount of year experience as Quantity Surveyor
- BSc Hons in Civil Engineering or Commercial Management