Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known housing association based in Greater London who are looking for a highly skilled Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager who is experienced in small to large scale projects and experience working within a housing association, contractor or local authority.
- Managing all commercial aspects of the project.
- Producing monthly valuations and applications, for direct submittal to the client.
- Managing monthly commercial reporting Responsible for the day to day administration of the commercial function of the Project(s)
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the project(s) contractual and commercial requirements.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding around the valuations cycle and associated deadlines, prioritising and managing both their own and the team's time accordingly.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with and effectively interfaced at peer level with company clients to agree valuations and variations.
- Interface with and form productive effective relationships with the site team(s) and the client team.
- Demonstrate inspirational leadership of the Commercial team around supporting, mentoring and coaching Graduates, Trainees and QS's, proactively assisting with their role specific training and development.
- Must have social housing, local authority or contractor experience managing small to large scale projects.
- Property services/construction industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or Quantity surveying qualification required
- RICS accredited
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.