Job Title - Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £60k - £65k + package
Location - City of London
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a global leader in Real Estate services and investment management, who have developed a stellar reputation in the industry through their quality of service and passion for excellence. They are heavily involved in private sector projects, with a heavy focus on fit-out projects for blue-chip clients in the city. Due to an increase in workload, a driven and knowledgeable Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to support their team with projects from an existing client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a consultancy that has truly global reach and unparalleled opportunities for career development. You will be supporting the senior team in their role ensuring the successful delivery of their client's projects, whilst being encouraged and supported in your professional development.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor working for our client, some of your duties may include:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control
- Guide and advise clients on contractual issues
- Utilising previous contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the senior team in to improve processes and manage junior team members
You will need:
- Demonstrable experience of Construction Commercial Management principles
- Relevant Project Management/Quantity Surveying Degree or vocational equivalent
- Ideally a background in a similar Construction or Real Estate Consultancy
- At least 8 years' experience in a Commercial Management role in a consultancy
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, or know someone who potentially could be please do apply via the link or contact Thomas Fitzpatrick on 0207 248 0000 or .