Senior Recruitment Consultant
£28K- £38K Per Annum
Fantastic Career progression to Team Leader/ Team Manager
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment business with over 30 years of specialist experience in the Built Environment sector. We are proud to have retained our family feel and open culture, whilst offering a fresh and forward looking approach. Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability, we build long term relationships with the people and organisations we work with and are looking for like-minded consultants with relevant experience, to join us on the next step of our journey.
Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
Our professional and technical recruiting teams work with some of the biggest industry names in the construction sector, and offer client solutions for temporary, contract and permanent staffing assignments.
We are currently seeking an experienced Consultant to join our team. Knowledge of the White Collar sector is desirable but not essential and applications from consultants who meet the other requirements will be considered.
You will be responsible for growing and developing the White Collar desk and will handle all aspects of the 360 recruitment cycle, including the maintenance and growth of existing client relationships and developing and winning new business.
You will be a great team player and bring the following to the role:
- 360 recruitment experience and understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle
- An understanding of your industry sector and market
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience and the drive and ambition to grow your desk and career
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and effective in a client facing role
- Commitment to providing the best candidate experience and delivering the best client service
- A proven record of billings of £120k + in the past twelve months
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits including:
- Free Parking onsite
- Very central office location which is in walking distance from the train station
- A desk that has the potential to hit £200K+
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Professional recognition and benefits through our IRP Advocacy Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
To apply please forward an up to date CV or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential discussion on 02076514034