Senior Recruitment Consultant, White Collar Construction
London, St Paul's
Excellent career progression - progress from Senior Recruitment Consultant to Team Leader, through to Associate Director
Daniel Owen's White Collar team based in Central London has been established for over 20 years and work with major construction companies providing a strategic and successful hiring service, placing quality professionals to maintain repeat business and long standing client relationships.
We are seeking a resilient, self-motivated individual who will use their excellent interpersonal skills to grow sales and develop the client and candidate network, whilst building relationships with existing clients and candidates, which will be inherited from the outset. We are looking for a future leader, with high standards and work rate to play an integral part in growing the team, working alongside our Director and Team Manager.
The role requires:
- Commitment to provide the best candidate experience and deliver the best client service
- A high work rate and the ambition and drive to grow your desk as well as the team
- Sales focus; consistently meeting/exceeding agreed targets
- Strong commercial awareness; ability to develop business opportunities and work collaboratively with other internal teams to maximise sales
- Demonstrating great leadership skills and using your initiative to bring fresh ideas and innovation
This is a great opportunity for an experienced recruiter to take the next step in their career and play a key role in growing a team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced recruiter and we will consider candidates from any market as long as they want to progress and have the ability to be an outstanding Leader.
With fantastic earning potential we offer many incentives including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Company trips for on-target performance
- Regular team events, nights out and Directors lunches to recognise high performance
- Top biller trips- recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself becoming a great Leader and building a team with the support of a great Team Manager and Director please apply directly or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential chat on 02076514034