Senior Recruitment Consultant
Trades & Labour
£29-£36K Per Annum
Fantastic Career progression to Principle Consultant or Executive Consultant
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment agency with over 30 years of specialist experience in the Built Environment sector. We are proud to have retained our family feel and open culture, whilst offering a fresh and forward-looking approach. Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability, we build long term relationships with the candidates and clients we work with and are looking for a like-minded Senior Recruitment Consultant with relevant experience, to join us on the next step of our journey in 2019.
Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
Construction is where our business begun and our labour and trades teams work with many of the biggest industry names in the sector, offering scope for consultants to work with an established client base and the resources and reputation to win new business.
Knowledge of the Trades & Labour sector is desirable but not essential and applications from consultants in other sectors will be considered.
You will be a great team player and bring the following to the role:
- 360 recruitment experience and understanding of the full recruitment cycle
- An understanding of your industry sector and market
- Strong commercial awareness, credible with the ability to win new business
- Resilience and the drive and ambition to grow your desk and career
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and effective in a client facing role
- Commitment to providing the best candidate experience and delivering the best client service
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Contributory pension scheme
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Instagram Danielowen_Recruitment
To apply directly send an application through the advert or alternatively or call Chloe Arnold for a confidential discussion on 07713 308 360.