Senior Recruitment Consultant
29,000-36,000 per annum + uncapped commission, rapid career progression, pension and private healthcare
After a fantastic year, our office based in Leeds is expanding and we are looking for an experienced recruiter who is looking for the opportunity to progress rapidly to Team Leader to take ownership of the permanent white-collar desk. You will be joining a construction division who are well known and market leaders within your geographic area and you will have the luxury of being able to build relationships with their existing client base to supply white collar candidates, this as well as being handed over live requirements from day one means the earning potential in this division unrivalled and one of the best.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
Although experience is required, experience within our sector is not which means a Senior Recruitment Consultant joining Daniel Owen, you will still be fully trained with our comprehensive training programme - giving you the ability to perform within your full potential.
- Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
- Networking with clients to win new business
- Working on existing in-coming jobs
- Collaboration with the team to ensure all vacancies are fulfilled
- Regular Client and candidate visits
What Daniel Owen has to offer you:
- A Generous basic and a very competitive commission structure
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is full dedicated training across a planned career pathway, more than just your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone awards, Treat Vouchers and additional sales events to earn rewards for.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
About our business:
Daniel Owen Ltd is a recruitment agency specialises in the Construction, Property Services, Engineering, Facilities Management and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce, making us one of the top 40 Recruitment companies to work for in the UK.
If you could see yourself being part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees, please apply directly or call our Internal Recruitment team.