Daniel Owen are currently working with a Regional main contractor looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager to oversee an education new build project in Wiltshire.
It will be your duty to assist in the management of the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
The ideal candidate will have experience on live build construction projects of the value of 10 million in a construction management capacity running from start to completion.
You will be joining a construction business who specialise in General Build projects across the the region with a high retention of staff and a number of high value project on the horizon.
Daily responsibilities of an Senior Site Manager will include:
- Managing several sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal and external construction works on site
- Management of work program
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Communicating with client and holding regular progress meetings
Requirements of a Site Manager will include:
- SMSTS/First aid/Black CSCS Card
- Experience on large commercial projects up to £10million
- Main contractor experience
- Live site experience
For more information or to apply please contact Harry @ Daniel Owen on 01173700060 or