Daniel Owen are currently working alongside a Regional main contractor, assisting them with recruiting a Senior Site Manager for a 12 month contract in Stoke-on-Trent. My client works predominantly in the commercial new build and refurb sector with a mix of D&B and negotiated works in the public sector.
This project is a 12 month D&B, new build and refurbishment of apartments that are being developed for the care sector. Site is due to commence in mid March however my client requires a Senior Site Manager to start asap to assist and work alongside the design team, prior to site commencing.
Roles and Responsibilities...
- Management of programme
- Management of sub contractors
- Complete oversight of H&S
- Site progress reports with the Contracts Manager and Director
- Ordering Materials/Procurement
- Chairing Design Meetings
- Liaise with architects
- Completing minutes from design meetings
The ideal candidate...
- First Aid
- Experience as a number 1 on similar projects
- Experience working with design teams
- Experience managing drawings and producing reports
My client is available to interview candidates immediately via telephone or a Microsoft Teams call and has a requirement for the right candidate to start as soon as next week. Applicants must be able to supply 2 references from recent or similar projects as noted above.
If you feel like you fit the job spec, have relevant experience and would be able to start as soon as next week, please apply with your C.V to this advert via the link.