Job Title - Senior Site Manager
Location - Longcross
Salary - £65k Plus Bonus, Car or Car Allowance, Healthcare and Pension
Our client is looking for a high-quality, safety driven Senior Site Manager to join their highly-established company. They have been building brand new homes for over 50 years now and are established as one of the leading developers with a passion for building high quality traditional homes, work places, retail and leisure spaces.
As the Senior Site Manager, you will be working on a 1600 - unit multi-phase timber frame residential project in Longcross.
Due to their continued growth and strong pipeline, there is an opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join the company and progress within the company.
Working a long side the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in site management and volume house building
- Health & Safety focusued
- Good Technical Ability
- CSCS Card
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on 0207 248 0000