Senior Site Manager
Sector: Office Design & Build
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London
My client currently has an opening for a Senior Site Manager who has experience in delivering cutting edge Office Design and Build projects. My client is a pioneer in Office Design & Build/ fit-out and currently have an opening for an experienced and driven Senior Site Manager to join their diverse and faced-paced construction team, in delivering some of the sectors stand out projects planned for 2020 in Central London and the Southern home counties.
My client is offering a competitive salary and package, along with great scope for progression within a hyper-growth main contractor who is quickly becoming one of the sectors top Design and Build / Fit-Out contractors.
What the job involves:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Chair Client and progress meetings
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Coordinating project staff
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Managing project administration, including all documentation
- Meeting budgetary objectives
- Reporting regularly to senior management
- Managing client relationships
- Tracking project performance
- Project evaluations and results measurement
- Black CSCS
- First Aid Certificate
- Great Commercial Awareness
- A strong amount of D&B/fit-out experience
- BSc degree or trades background
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their Site Management career and establish themselves, delivering projects for a hyper-growth main contractor that is known for excellence within the commercial design & build sector.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact oliver.brittain@danielowen to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Project Manager, Senior Site Manager, Office fit out, Design and Build