- Assisting the Service Charge Manager in maintaining all service charge records
- Maintaining the ledger
- Liaising with the leasehold team
- Assist in the preparation of the annual service charge budgets
Skills and experience you need:
- Experience in a service charge officer / advisor position.
- Knowledge of Ensemble, CX and Orchard systems is desirable but not essential.
- Good systems knowledge
- Understanding of setting rents, service charges, sinking funds & ground rents to leaseholders.
- Proven experience in a customer service environment, including responding to complaints/disputes.
- Numerate understanding of service charge apportionment methods and annual budgeting for service charges.
- You'll have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to articulate and communicate effectively.
- Team Player
- Show empathy with the values and ethos of the organisation.
- You'll be extremely customer focused.