Service Delivery Manager
Repairs & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a social housing/local authority in Essex who are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to manage a large team of operatives covering all responsive repairs.
- Management of the contract ensuring that all minor major works operatives are working efficiently and
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets.
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise.
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard.
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved.
- Responsible for the commercial management and control of costs for operational delivery.
- Undertake financial risk management for projects and schemes.
- Must have responsive repairs and delivery manager experience and CSM (construction design management) experience.
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- Experience managing a team of operatives (toolbox talks, performance reviews etc)
- Driving from site to site whwn needed.
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace is tidy and safe.
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Attend inspections and site meetings where necessary.
- Maintenance / Housing management qualifications and industry knowledge
- Social housing/Local authority background
- Using SOR codes
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.