IT Engineer - Service Desk x 2
Bromley, United Kingdom - 23K-29K + Excellent Benefits Package
IT & Telecommunications
We are looking for a 2 x talented service desk engineers to join a fast paced tech environment.
This is a chance to take your career to the next level!
The role is mainly office-based but may include elements of project and on-site work from time-to-time.
My client are looking for a dynamic individual with excellent communication and organisational skills who is pro-active and pays attention to detail.
In return, you will be offered a competitive basic salary, occupational pension scheme and 25 days holiday per year. Be aware of This role is shift based and candidate will be part of 24/7 shift pattern after 1-month training.
Key responsibilities and knowledge
Windows, Office, Exchange Online, Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Networks, LAN, WAN, VPN, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Hardware Troubleshooting, Routers, Firewall Configuration, VMWare, Veeam, Remote Desktop, MCP, MCTS, SQL, Citrix/VDI, SharePoint Online, ThinClient config, deployment, .NET framework, Data Cabling,
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Assist with support issues with a positive enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Be proactive with the helpdesk system
- Answer calls and adhere to Service Level Agreements
- Regular datacentre visits
You will need to have experience of Windows apps.
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Exchange Online
- Microsoft Server
- Active Directory
- Networks - LAN/WAN/VPN/RAS/TCP/IP/DHCP/DNS
- Hardware Troubleshooting
- Router/Firewall Configuration
- Remote Desktop
- MCP, MCTS
- SharePoint Online
- ThinClient config/deployment
- .NET framework
- Data Cabling