Daniel Owen are looking to speak to manager who have worked within help desk or service support roles within the soft services FM sector. We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Service Support Manager to work for a specialist company working Nationwide.
Our client are established within the soft services FM company who work with a number of blue chip organisation with well known contract and building they maintain throughout the UK.
Role: Service Support Manager
Location: Based out of offices in Central London
Salary: £25k - £28k
- Overall responsibility for accurate and timely time sheet submission to payroll department.
- Assess all works carried out by operatives to ensure high standards of work are undertaken and maintained. Carry out routine Quality Control Checks and ensure action points are addressed and completed.
- Maintain adequate supplies of cleaning materials by ensuring required stock is ordered on time and that stock levels are closely monitored on a regular basis and wastage minimised.
- Report any defects through relevant channels to ensure Health and Safety procedures are followed and to enable repairs to be carried out.
- Inform Account Manager of any issues on site during regular meetings/ phone calls including client related matters, stock and equipment.
- To be aware of our customer experience which may start outside of the facilities we support. Aim for excellence.
- To ensure all staff receive Customer Service training and it is implemented and maintained.
- Encourage staff to engage with customers and manage their expectations.
- Ensure any customer comments (positive or negative) are recorded and communicated to the business.
- To consistently promote the 'extra mile' approach.
- Ensure requests from clients including those in on site client communication books and on help desk/service desk tasks are addressed and completed in a timely manner
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for all Health and Safety Operational Processes, including RAMS; Audit; COSHH; PPE and Health and Safety Plans co-ordinated by HSEQ Team
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for relevant staff use of the business management systems, effectively efficiently and appropriately.
- Ensuring all people related processes are adhered to including Onboarding (Starter, Leaver, Induction) Resource Management (T&A; timesheet collation), Compliance (right to work checks) and Appraisals (performance levels) are maintained
- Embed colleague inclusion in a diverse workforce
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for on-site Stock Management including the collection and submission of all site stock sheets in accordance with stock delivery schedule
- IOSH qualification - preferable or working towards
- People and Team Management experience, understanding how to encourage and influence people to get the best from them
- Good communication skills, written and oral, at all levels and through use of IT.
- Ability to react effectively to problem situations and emergencies.
- Flexible to meet the requirements of the customer and business.
- Ability to use full range of cleaning products and machinery and to train others accordingly.
- Good time management and organisational skills to ensure own and team work routines are completed.
- Ability to identify changes required to work routines and act upon them in liaison with Account Manager, Supervisors and Clients, in order to improve service.
- Knowledge across a number of jobs, services and/or processes within the site.
- Able to establish a rapport with service users as necessary e.g. clients, members of the public etc.
- Be receptive to information being communicated, contribute to its interpretation and pass on to others as appropriate.
- Understand and able to apply Health & Safety procedures relevant to the job.
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or