My client is a serviced office provider in a unique and special building in the heart of London's West End. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Centre Manager to come on board due to promotions within the company!
My client is looking for a savvy Centre manager with previous serviced office experience. Happy to look at Assistant Centre Managers looking for their step up into a centre manager position.
Duties will include but not limited too:
- Managing the day to day operations of the centre
- Overseeing Maintenance staff/ Admin and Front of House Staff
- Building relationships with potential new clients
- maintaning existing relationships with current clients
- Being the main point of call for all event questions and queries
- Budgets control
- Help generate the sales of office space within the centre
- Build relationships with brokers
- Rent renewals
- Chasing payments
You will be/Have:
- Customer focused - a real people's person!
- Have a can do attitude
- Previous experience within the Serviced Office Industry - Essential
- Confident managing a team
- Confident dealing with stakeholders, directors and clients
- Microsoft packages knowledge - essential
- Budget control experience
- Experience helping with sales of Office space
If this sounds like you send your updated CV with all your contact details or call 02039170690