The Daniel Owen Rail Team are looking to speak with a Setting Out Engineers to work in conjunction with one of our key clients in ensuring construction is carried out accurately and quality is maintained in and around the London Area.
The suitable candidate will meet the below criteria.
- Establish effective systems to record completed work, updating quality plan accordingly.
- Provides engineering support to ensure technical problems are overcome and technical queries are answered.
- Setting out works constructed.
- Regularly checking the setting our points, benchmarks and checking that all setting our instruments and measuring equipment are delivered to site with a relevant certification.
- Ensure correct understanding of setting our information to project workforce.
- Comply with client's management systems.
- Understand temporary works requirement and supervise if necessary.
- Working with section engineers to communicate to project/ workforce.
Knowledge & Experience
- Related HNC/Degree of equivalent
- Surveying or engineering background and experience.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Rail/ Utilities related engineering works
- Right to work in the UK - All documents will be reviewed.
Our client is looking for a freelance candidate that would be interested in a long-term permanent opportunity after a certain time has passed.
Due to COVID-19, all interviews and meetings will be completed virtually or by following current government guidelines.
Please be aware, we are working with a number of clients that have a variety of engineering positions. To discuss more, please apply.