SHEQ Advisor required for a large Housing Repairs Contractor based in Wolverhampton.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large growing organisation with progression opportunities.
Advise site management & site staff on Health and Safety matters.
* Maintain the IMS to relevant ISO standards
* Conduct site Health & Safety compliance inspections and audits.
* Assist in the production, monitoring and review of method statements, risk assessments and work package plans
* Investigate accidents and incidents to identify root cause
* Review company and Sub-Contractors compliance paperwork.
* Assist in the preparation of Health & Safety packs.
* Assist in the preparation of Construction Phase plans
Must have relevant qualifications - NEBOSH Certificate or IOSH
FRA experience is desirable but not essential
Please submit a CV to be considered for the role and to find out more