Shuttering joiner with experience tying steel required to work on a civil engineering job in Conobie, Galloway to start ASAP
Role will consist of creating box shutters for concrete pours, will also be required to tye steel.
- Ideal candidate will have experience as a shuttering joiner / steel fixer
- Work is for as minimum of a few months work
- Rate is negotiable - we pay CIS, umbrella or PAYE
- Normal working hours are 7.30am - 6pm
- Will require CSCS card and previous experience
- Potential to be moved to alternate sites when work is completed.
To apply for this role you will require
- Proof of right to work
- Proof of CSCS card
- Minimum of 1 working reference for previous work within a similar role.
Please apply online or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360