Site Administrator/Data Controller
Job Type: Temporary
Start date: July 22
Industry: Building and Construction
Our client is looking for a Site administrator to join them on a brand new office fit out project based in Central Bristol.
The hours of work are 8am to 430pm 5 days a week running for a period of around 8 months.
Daily responsibilities for an Administration Assistant will include:
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- First point of call for visitors/clients
- Providing support to the team
- Administration of the security systems for all contractors
- Dealing with phone enquiries
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Maintaining office systems and site records and documentation
- Maintaining records for site, such as induction and new starter documentation
- Admin and secretarial
Please submit your CV for the role of Administration Assistant to Daniel Owen for consideration. The role is an immediate start. Due to the volume of applications received you may not get a personal response. If you do not hear back from us within 1 week please assume you application has been unsuccessful this time however we will register your details and contact you should any further positions arise.