Daniel Owen North are currently working with one of the UK's largest family owned, market leading Civil Engineering contractors to recruit a Site Agent for various schemes around South Yorkshire and the Midlands.
The successful candidate Will have general oversight of Highways projects, managing a team of Site Engineers, Section Engineers, Operatives and Sub-Contractors.
The Site Agent will have experience with a main contractor on large scale highways schemes, be resilient, able to communicate at all levels while representing the company in a professional manner.
- General project oversight
- Manage project risk
- Supervise the project team and operatives
- Quality and Cost Control
- Programme Management
- Resource Management
- Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments are in place and updated accordingly
- Weekly progress meetings
- First Aid
- Experience in a Site Agent role on highways schemes
- Excellent communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
My client have no salary bandings and can pay the basic salary based on experience. For more information, please call Tom on 07715 493626.