CSCS Carpenter Required
Job Type: Contract
Start date: 26/03/2018
Industry: Building & Construction
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Salary: GBP 14.00 - GBP16.00 per hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Carpenters to join a project based in Bridgwater. The site is accessible by public transport and also offers local parking facilities. The contract is on a temporary basis, with working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday. Carpenters local to the Bridgwater area would be preferred due to the nature of the work but non local applicants will still be considered.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* 1st fix carpentry work
* Some basic shuttering
* Setting up of site cabin signage
* Hanging doors
* General carpentry related to the setting up of a site compound
Requirements for the role
* A valid CSCS card
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
* Own tools required in 110V or battery operated
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.