Daniel Owen are currently working with a Main Contractor who are looking for an experienced Setting Out Engineer to join their team.
As a setting out engineer, you will be assisting and overseeing the construction and refurbishments works on a long term contract in Gloucestershire.
Daily responsibilities of a Setting Out Engineer will include:
- To use setting out equipment
- Setting out of grid lines and datums
- Experience of full setting out sub contract works and checking roles
- Acting on site as technical advisor
- Day-to-day management of the site, including management of labour force and subcontractors
- Resolving any technical difficulties that may arise
Requirements for the role of a Setting Out Engineer
- A valid CSCS card
- First Aid at work (Preferred but not essential)
- SMSTS / SSSTS (Preferred but not essential)
- Own PPE
- Own Kit (Preferred but not essential)
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact James Legg for more information on 0117 9378050