Site Engineer required for an ongoing Civils Water Framework project. My client is looking for an experienced Site Engineer to join thier 16 week, Water Framework project working on foul water in Wrexham. The scheme is for laying new foul sewer and manholes in the highway. The site is easily accessible with parking on site.
Working Hours are Monday to Friday, 45hrs a week.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Fully qualified Civil Engineer
- 5+ years Civil experience
- An ability to work well within a high-pressured environment
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Team working skills
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
Daily Responsibilities for successful Site Engineer will include:
- Cooperation with clients, architects, and subcontractors.
- Inducting new workers onto the site
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Selecting tools and materials
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Ensuring Health and Safety on site
- Temporary Works Coordinator Certifiacte
- Background in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years Civils experience
- First Aid
If you are interested in the role, please apply or get in contact on 020 7248 0000