I am currently seeking a Site Engineer / Manager for with a large Sub-Contractor in East London for work the Railway as part of the Cross rail North East Spur Contract.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following.
- General Setting Out
- Establishment of levels and controls
- Ensure site record are accurate, Site Diaries, QA ( Quality Assurance )
- overseeing Gangs on site
- ensuring Health and Safety is up to date.
The Ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as an Site / Setting Out Engineer and Site Manager
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering
- CSCS Card
- Previous experience on Cross rail
- Couple of references
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Liam O'Leary on 0207 248 0000