Role - Site Manager
Salary - £50k-£60k
Location - Weybridge, Surrey
We are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager for a highly reputable construction firm who specialise on high end residential projects.
Our client is passionate about creating outstanding residential building that are unique, making this an exciting opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a new venture.
We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in site management
- Experience with managing large value projects
- CSCS Card
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Have strong IT skills
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on 0207 248 0000