Job Title - Site Manager
Package - £50k-£55k plus package
Location - Kent/Greater London
Our client is a leading main-contractor who have developed a stellar reputation in the South-East high-end residential market, through offering truly bespoke high-end residential solutions. They have built a solid reputation in the London high-end residential market for their attention to detail and passion for excellence and are looking for a Site Manager who can uphold these same values. Due to expansion of the business, they are now looking for an enthusiastic and professional Site Manager to join the team, who can play a key role in the growth of the business and drive their projects forward.
Reporting to our client's Contracts Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Overall management of personnel, plant and materials on site.
- Keeping assigned projects on schedule.
- Organise site labour.
- Day to day ordering of materials and co-ordinating deliveries.
- Liaising and co-ordinating sub-contractors including placing orders.
- Maintaining site record sheets, health and safety files and other documentation.
- Implementing Site Waste Management Plan.
- Arranging toolbox talks and relevant training for on-site staff.
- Responsible for health and safety issues, signage and staff welfare.
- Ensuring that site is kept clean and safe.
- Attending site meetings and client liaison.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in site management within a high-end residential environment
- Experience with managing projects in the region of £5 million in value
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick on 0207 248 0000.