Job Title - Site Manager
Salary - £45k-£60k plus package
Location - Croydon
We are currently searching for a Site Manager, for our client who are a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential Construction market.
As the Site Manager, you will be initially working on a 14 unit residential scheme based in Croydon which is part timber frame and part concrete frame. Our client plays a huge role in the delivery of affordable homes, working alongside local authorities and registered providers on affordable developments.
Due to their continued growth and strong pipeline, there is an opportunity for a Site Manager with a strong track record to join the business.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in residential site management
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- Experience with timber frame
- Experience with concrete frame
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on 0207 248 0000.