Role - Site Manager
Salary - £45k-£55k + Package
Location - Ongar
We are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager for a highly experienced construction company with an excellent reputation on residential, commercial, education, heritage and community projects.
My client is a main contractor, originally formed in 1959 and incorporated in 1964. They have over 50 years' experience in the construction industry.
They have two distinct teams Major Works and Special Works. The Major Works team handle project values ranging from £500k up to £3m whilst the Special Works team provide services below the £500k threshold. Each team has a wealth of talent ensuring that the clients have received the same high standard of management and workmanship which includes Quality Assurance, Environmental Management, Health & Safety and Resourcing.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in residential site management
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on 0207 248 0000.