Role - Site Manager
Salary - £50k-£60k
Location - North London
My client are a leading construction and refurbishment company operating in London and the south-east of England, they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to work on projects in North London, worth up to £4million.
My client has experience of working on commercial; and historic buildings, they also have an outstanding reputation in the education and healthcare sectors and have also successfully completed projects in some of the UK's leading hospitals and universities.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in multi sector site management
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on 0207 248 0000.