Job Type: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Daniel Owen are currently working with a well-known National Contractor who specialise in a diverse range of Build projects in the Education, Residential, Commercial, Care and Retirement sectors with the Bristol and surrounding areas.
This is great opportunity to join a growing company in the region who have been awarded many new projects in the Somerset region for 2018. Known in the industry to have a high retention of staff they have been delivering a wide range of diverse projects at a consistently high standard.
It will be your duty to manage the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
We are keen to speak with managers with extensive experience in new build school projects able to work within the Somerset area, reporting to the regional contracts manager.
Daily responsibilities of a Site Manager will include:
- Managing several sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal and external construction works on site
- Management of work program
- Carrying our risk assessments and method statements
- Management of Inductions
- Management of health and safety on site
Requirements for the role of a Site Manager
- Experience in managing medium to large construction projects between £3 to £6 Million
- Experience with a main contractor on New Build School projects.
- A valid CSCS card
- Valid SMSTS
- First Aid at work
- Own PPE