Job Title - Site Manager
Package - £50-60k plus package
Location - Kent
Our client is well-established Contractor, with a successful track record in the Kent area spanning over 100 years. They have built a solid reputation in the Construction industry for their quality of work and attention to detail and are now looking to add to the construction arm of the business due to an increase in workload. Their projects are throughout Kent, London and the Great London area. Their projects range from traditional design and build, new build, restorations and renovations to the Commercial, Residential, Healthcare and Financial sectors.
The project in hand at the moment is a 40 unit new-build residential build in the Kent area and as such, they are now seeking a No.1 Site Manager with similar experience.
Reporting to our client's Contracts Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training and TQM training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in project management within a contractor environment
- Experience with managing projects in the region of £5 million in value
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick on 0207 248 0000.