Job Title - Site Manager
Package - £50k - £55k plus package
Location - Orpington
Our client, a well-established Main contractor who have a solid reputation in varied sectors of the construction industry spanning over 50 years, are now looking to add to their Production team due to continued success of the business to keep in line with their growth plan. Their projects all based in the London and Greater London areas and get involved in a mixture of new-build and refurbishment projects up to around £10m in value. Our client is proud of the solid reputation they have built and are looking for an experienced site manager who can maintain their values whilst successfully delivering their construction projects.
Our client are interested in bringing someone in with a trade background, with experience of managing projects from cradle to the grave. If you're looking for a stable role within a contractor who truly value their staff, please do get in touch.
Reporting to our client's Contracts Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in project management within a similar sized contractor environment
- Experience with managing projects in the region of £10 million in value
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick on 0207 248 0000.