Job Title - Site Manager
Rate - £230 - £240 a day
Location - London Liverpool Street, City of London
Our client, a leading main contractor who have developed a solid reputation in varied sectors of the construction industry, are now looking to add to their Production team due to continued success.
Reporting to our client's Contracts Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- Experience of working on High Rise Commercial Projects
- BSc or MSc in Construction Management or relevant equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlie Raife on 0207 248 0000.