Site Manager - Swindon
Site Manager required for my key client, a local mid-size contractor specialising in commercial builds, primarily in the leisure, care and education sectors.
With excellent scope to grow, this permanent role offers an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager with experience of managing projects of between £5-10M, to gain experience on a range of projects, including larger scale builds of up to £18M.
- Proven track record of delivering commercial build projects on time and to budget
- Experience managing projects from £5-10 million
- Hard working and results focused
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Holds an SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certificate
- Experience of working with commercial contractors in similar sectors
- Degree or trade background
- Driving licence required
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us on 0118 952 1010.
Tags: Site Manager, Build Manager, Site Supervisor, SMSTS, Wiltshire