Job Type: Temporary
Start date: Late September
Industry: Building and Construction
Daniel Owen are currently working with a National Developer who specialise in high end, luxury developments and have won a flagship contract in Central Bristol.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Site Manager with cut and carve, refurbishment experience in the residential sector. This project begins in mid to late September with first phase of works running for 24 months, typically working 45-50 hours a week.
It will be your duty to manage an aspect of the development through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
Daily responsibilities of a Site Manager will include:
- Managing several sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal and external construction works on site
- Management of work program
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Management of Inductions and tool box talks
Requirements for the role of a Site Manager
- Experience in managing medium to large construction projects up to £20million
- Experience with a main contractor on large residential developments
- Refurbishment experience
- A valid CSCS card
- Valid SMSTS
- First Aid at work
For more information please contact Harry Lambert on 01173700060 or email