My well-established client specialise in design and build, refurbishment and new build, and are looking for a Site Manager that has experience working on all types of projects.
They are currently looking to add a Site Manager to their team to manage a resi scheme. One of 6 sites for the council, social housing.
Reporting to our client's Head of Projects, Design & Construction, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- First Aid
- IOSH or NEBOSH Certification
- Ideally a Carpenter background will be an added advantage.
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Shavannah on 0207 248 0000.