Site Manger - Surrey
Site Manger required by a high-end housing developer based in Farnham, Surrey. The Site Manger will be working closely with the Contracts Manager and will have excellent opportunities to develop their career further with a forward thinking company.
- Ensure all operatives have signed a daily safe start, are inducted, have the relevant permit for their works, receive weekly tool box talks and are working to the appropriate risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure the works are planned out in a logical manner
- Management of plant to ensure it is ordered in advance, used efficiently, tracked while on site and off-hired when no longer required
- Manage labour resources and ensure these do not exceed the labour forecast for the project
- Ensure all materials are taken off, ordered and delivered to site in advance of any works and in line with the construction programme
- Ensure all managers/engineers and sub-contractors are working to the latest construction issue information
- Good attention to detail
- Experience working on high-end housing projects
- Ability to meet deadlines: delivers projects on time
- SMSTS Qualified
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us on 0118 952 1010.
Tags: Site Manager, Project Manager, Construction Manager