Site Manger - Sutton
Site Manger required by a contractor based in Camberley, Surrey. The Site Manger will be working closely with the Operations Director and Surveyors and will have excellent opportunities to develop their career further. The Site Manager will be working on a hospital refurbishment project in Sutton.
- Ensure all operatives have signed a daily safe start, are inducted, have the relevant permit for their works, receive weekly tool box talks and are working to the appropriate risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure the works are planned out in a logical manner
- Management of plant to ensure it is ordered in advance, used efficiently, tracked while on site and off-hired when no longer required
- Manage labour resources and ensure these do not exceed the labour forecast for the project
- Ensure all materials are taken off, ordered and delivered to site in advance of any works and in line with the construction programme
- Ensure all managers and sub-contractors are working to the latest construction issue information
- Good IT skills
- Experience working on commercial fit-out/refurbishment projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Client facing
- Ability to meet deadlines: delivers projects on time
- Hold an SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us on 0118 952 1010.
Tags: Site Manager, Site Agent, Project Manager, Sutton, Surrey