Daniel Owen are currently working with a National main contractor looking for freelance manager to assist on a large commercial refurbishment project in Bristol commencing Early March running for over 18 months.
It will be your duty to assist in the management of the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
You will have experience on large scale commercial refurbishment projects up to the value of £26million in a site management capacity.
Daily responsibilities of an Site Manager will include:
- Managing several sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal and external construction works on site
- Management of work program
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Management of Inductions
Requirements of a Site Manager will include:
- SMSTS/First aid/Black CSCS Card
- Experience on large commercial projects up to £25million
- Main contractor experience
- Refurbishment experience
For more information or to apply please contact Harry @ Daniel Owen on 01173700060 or