Daniel Owen are currently working with a National main contractor looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist on the construction of a £10million new build project in Bath running for a period of 18 months.
It will be your duty to assist in the management of the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
You will have experience on commercial projects up to the value of £20million in a site management capacity running from start to completion. The project is a R/C frame structure so any experience in this area will be highly advantageous for the role.
You will be joining a construction business who are rapidly expanding across the the local area with a high retention of staff and a number of high value project on the horizon.
Daily responsibilities of an Site Manager will include:
- Managing several sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal and external construction works on site
- Management of work program
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Management of Inductions
Requirements of a Site Manager will include:
- SMSTS/First aid/Black CSCS Card
- Experience on large commercial projects up to £20million
- Main contractor experience
For more information or to apply please contact Harry @ Daniel Owen on 01173700060