Daniel Owen are currently working with a National PLC developer looking for site management cover starting in early april lasting for around 2-3 weeks.
It will be your duty to assist in the management of the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
You will have experience working with a residential developer and familiar with the processes of volume house builder.
Daily responsibilities of an Site Manager will include:
- Managing several sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal and external construction works on site
- Management of work program
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Management of Inductions
Requirements of a Site Manager will include:
- SMSTS/First aid/CSCS Card
- Experience on Residential projects
For more information or to apply please contact Harry @ Daniel Owen on 01173700060 or