Daniel Owen are currently working with a regional main contractor undertaking a large refurbishment in Bristol looking for a no 1 site manager to assist with 1 months Holiday cover in early April.
It will be your duty to assist in the management of the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
You will have experience working with a main contractor and be in the position to commit to 1 months work.
Daily responsibilities of an Site Manager will include:
- Managing several sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal and external construction works on site
- Management of work program
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Management of Inductions
Requirements of a Site Manager will include:
- SMSTS/First aid/CSCS Card
- Experience on refurbishment projects
- Experience with a Main contractor
For more information or to apply please contact Harry @ Daniel Owen on 01173700060