Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - West London
Salary - £45,000 + Car Allowance
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced site manager to join their team based in West London.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence is required.
This is working within a major works team dealing with a number of planned maintenance projects.
My client is looking for someone who will be working client facing dealing with both client and subcontractors dealing with cost analysis and programming.
You will be involved in client meetings based out of their head office in Oxford but will be on site majority of the time which will be located in and around West London.
The first few contracts will be working on a number of window replacement works.
Experience running a project is a must, dealing with cost management and programming.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Manager will include:
- Reporting to the Head of Major Works.
- The role will require you to ensure the successful delivery of a variety of planned maintenance works on budget, on time and, in a safe manner and fully in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Managing contractors and direct operatives, ensuring planned works are completed on time and within budget whilst minimizing disruption to residents and the public.
- You will work closely with our supply chain to ensure delivery, prepare work programmes, weekly reporting, hold regular meetings with supply chain and client, and providing high quality technical expertise on electrical works.
- Other key priorities will include supporting, managing and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety.
Requirements for the role:
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
Our client is offering a permanent position within a well-established local authority