Site Manager required for a Office Fit Out for a large, nationwide Tier one contractor. Our client is looking for experienced and hard-working Site Manager with Office fit out and CAT A and B experience to join a new Office fit out project based in Cambridge.
This Site Manager project is for 12 weeks with working hours of 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CAT A and CAT B fit out experience is a must
- Trades background or degree qualified
- An ability to work well within a high-pressured environment
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Team working skills
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
Daily Responsibilities for successful Site Manager will include
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
- Inducting new workers onto the site
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Ensuring the project is kept to its programme
- First Aid
- CSCS - Black
If you fell you would be well suited for this position please apply, or get in contact for more information.