Site Manager required for a nationwide, award winning contractor that specialises in high end office fit outs. My Client is looking for an experienced and articulate Site Manager to take their project from setting out to completion. The project is in Central London and is easily accessible via the LU.
This Site Management contract is 10 weeks long, with working hours being 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CAT A and CAT B fit out experience as a must
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
- Trades background or degree qualified
- An ability to work well within a high-pressured environment
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Team working skills
Daily Responsibilities for successful Site Manager will include
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
- Inducting new workers onto the site
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Ensuring the project is kept to its programme
- CSCS - Black
- First Aid
- 5+ years Site management experience
If you fell you would be well suited for this position please apply, or get in contact on 020 7248 000 for more information.