Site Manager required for a main contractor based in Derby. Our client is looking for a fully qualified Site Manager to assist on a project in Leicester. The site is easily accessible with parking on site.
Working hours 7:30-5:30, Monday-Friday.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial Project expreince
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
- Drylining or trades background is idea
- An ability to work well within a high-pressured environment
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Team working skills
Daily Responsibilities for successful Site Manager will include
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
- Inducting new workers onto the site
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Ensuring the project is kept to its programme
- CSCS - Black
- First Aid
- 5+ years Site management experience
If you fell you would be well suited for this position please apply, or get in contact on 020 7248 000 for more information.