Site Manager required for an established main contractor who specialise in Office Fit Out in and around London. Our client is looking for experienced and hard-working No.1 Site Manager/on site Project Manager with Cat A and B Office fit out experience to join their growing team based in Central London.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and package. The role will be site based with working hours of 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CAT A and CAT B Office fit out experience as a must
- Trades background or degree qualified
- An ability to work well within a high-pressured environment
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Team working skills
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
Daily Responsibilities for successful Site Manager will include
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
- Inducting new workers onto the site
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Ensuring the project is kept to its programme and budget
- First Aid
- CSCS - Black
If you fell you would be well suited for this position please apply, or get in contact for more information.