Job Type: Temporary
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Daniel Owen are currently working with a well-known National House Builder.
It will be your duty to manage the development of the site, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
This role would suit someone who is a driven individual with a forward-thinking mind-set, keen on delivering projects with an eye for detail. With plenty of new projects on the horizon, there is a solid opportunity for growth and promotion within a growing company.
Daily responsibilities of a Site Manager will include:
- Managing several sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal and external construction works on site
- Management of work program
. Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
. Management of Inductions
Requirements for the role of a Site Manager
- Experience in managing medium to large construction projects up to £10mill
- Experience with a main contractor on residential, healthcare, education, Care and Retirement, commercial projects.
- A valid CSCS card
- Valid SMSTS
- First Aid at work
- Own PPE