Job Type - Temp - Perm
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - North West London
Salary - £45,000 + Van
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced site manager to join their team based in North West London.
This is a permanent position, driving license is required and van will be supplied.
This is working on all major repairs and experience on both internal and external social housing projects are a must.
CDM and Health and Safety regulations experience is also essential.
The works will include all planned maintenance reactive works ranging from concrete repairs, FRA works, roofing and structural emergency works.
Completing all paperwork on site is also a key part in the role due to a number of emergency projects being completed.
Must have a background knowledge using Rapid and North Gate systems.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Manager will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- The role will require you to ensure the successful delivery of a variety of planned maintenance works on budget, on time and, in a safe manner and fully in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Managing contractors and direct operatives, ensuring planned works are completed on time and within budget whilst minimizing disruption to residents and the public.
- You will work closely with our supply chain to ensure delivery, prepare work programmes, weekly reporting, hold regular meetings with supply chain and client, and providing high quality technical expertise on electrical works.
- Other key priorities will include supporting, managing and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety.
Requirements for the role:
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness (UKATA)
Our client is offering a 12 week temporary to permanent position within a well-established local authority